Biomass Boiler and Solar PV Service & Maintenance
Cairns Developments Limited have multiple renewable technologies across two sites, Salcey Green Farm in Northamptonshire and Ridgeway Park Farm in Worcestershire. Both sites have Heizomat biomass boilers, rated at 990kW. The boilers at Salcey Green Farm are accredited on the Non-Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (NDRHI) and both sites are fuelled with woodchip processed on site from local sources.
There are two Alt-Solar installations of solar PV at Salcey Green Farm rated at 30kW and 60kW.
As a long-standing customer, Cairns Developments approached Alt-Group to implement our compliance package. This will enable us to work with Cairns Developments to support and advise on some of the follow areas:
- Biomass boiler scheduled servicing and maintenance
- Solar PV array maintenance
- NDRHI HealthCheck for all biomass boilers
- PDS submissions for NDRHI & annual declarations for all seven biomass boilers
- BSL Registration and quarterly submissions
- Energy contract renewal, invoice checking and quarterly meter reading submissions